Scion XB Forum banner

Rims?

5K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  oldbill 
#1 ·
Hey

How many people got the steel wheel with the thought of later getting the rim for it, and if you did any thoughts on which rim looks good on the xB

Cramz

#2 ·
I just got my Xb 08 yesterday and I am planning on replacing the steel wheels in the spring of 08. I would like to keep the tires on the steel wheels for a winter set and run the nicer wheels in the warmer months (snow/salt around here. Since I want two sets of rims/tires, I will have to purchase the air pressure sensors for the new wheels which might get expensive.

My dealer has a service program plan (12, 24, 36, 48 months) that will allow me to purchase the Scion alloys with a 15% discount. I might find a better looking wheel or a better deal between now and next spring.

#4 ·
My dealership had an Enkei version of the alloys which look almost identical to the Scion alloys (minus the Scion logo). I had a choice of silver or black, but I stuck with silver. I couldn't find them on Enkei's website, so probably some kind of special Scion deal. Anyway they were $695. I could've waited and gotten a different style cheaper somewhere else, but I happen to like the double spoke look of these. They have kind of a liquid silver finish, and I think they look pretty good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.