Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
I have a Yakima and love it. The primary benefit of Yakima is that it is "supported"/carried by many local entity stores, esp. "outdoor" outfitter-type ones. I got my rack from a dealership in Charleston, SC during a show (they ordered for a customer who didn't get it). The other "accessory" stuff (fairings, pads, basket, and the like) are from Half-Moon Outfitters, who have storefronts in Charleston, Greenville, and Columbia, South Carolina and even some in Georgia. It happens to be convenient for me and great for support. There are others across the country.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm actually able to get the thule for about 40 cheaper. But I will go with quality. There is a yakima dealer down the strret maybe ill get it by this weekend. Thx a lot guys

·
Registered
177 Posts
Here's the basketcase on my old RS1 just for kicks. :p I really miss this car :(

And some bad photoshop to see what bags would have looked like on this little beast

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.