Scion XB Forum banner

41 - 60 of 171 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Inno:
HOME | inno (RV-Inno) /ADVANCED CAR RACKS,

Inno is a/the primary Japanese manufacturer of racks, the Japanese equivalent of Yakima if you like. If I hadn't gotten a good deal on mine (which was at a Scion dealer car show in Charleston last October), I might would have gotten an Inno. I was looking at Inno and Yakima as my primary choices before I "scored" the one I got.
Mine was a full set ordered by the dealer for a customer's xB, who didn't show up to get it. So, it had all relevant parts, plus pads and "Strap Thangs" (which I've actually found VERY useful and didn't expect to). They also threw in a Toyota hat and three red Toyota koozies.

So . . . I got REAL close to getting an Inno for myself.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I got my rack and fairing for 220. I think the Yakima was around that for just the rack. I felt that was pretty decent. Im sure ill like it. Ill be needing to order a safari rack as well here soon.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
For the Yakima, you'd want the 50" wide, the widest they make.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
They are, a different design completely.

Did you get and install the fairing?
The Yakima accessories should fit, have you tried any yet?

·
Registered
559 Posts
They are, a different design completely.

Did you get and install the fairing?
The Yakima accessories should fit, have you tried any yet?
the fairing indeed was too small i already ave the big one on its way to me and returned the smaller one.

I tried my friends snowboard racks and his safari rack from Yakima and they fit no issue. Im happy with it.

Ill get close up pics of the clips for you Phobic.

41 - 60 of 171 Posts