Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new here and I'm now a proud XB2 Owner. Put 5,500 miles on her since April, average MPG is 27 - I've got 30 on a long run, noticed it did 22 with Cruise set to 88 (West Tx feeways rock!). Thought I'd answer a couple of other threads in one go! Mines a stick, silver with alloys and I'm enjoying her as much as any car I can remember.

To my point: posted about this on another Scion forum, but seem to have lost that link. I'm looking to put a roof rack on, but something that's more like a factory option. I saw an XB2 the other evening that had what looked like a factory option. I'm sure it was from another vehocle and apapted, but it sure looked neat. My primary need is bicycle transportation. Any ideas, inside knowledge? I'm not afraid of the drill!

G

·
dang you beat me to it lol. Yeah that was my link I was going to give you. I 2nd what he said if you get one take some pics Im thinking about getting one soon.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Geezer said:
This might be what you're looking for... http://www.perrycraft.com/roof_racks/racks_main.htm

Would appreciate it if you would buy an Aventura rack, install it, load it up and tell me if it does the job. It is rated at 110 lb load and fits the xB2.
Geezer: that's perfect thanks. Found an installer 5 miles from home, heading up there shortly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.