Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've been looking for wheels for quite awile and I'm down to 2 choices rota subzero or grid? I'm planning on getting 18x7.5 w/ either +40 or +45 what do you guys think? Has anyone seen any 2nd gen xbs with either of those two wheels? And does anyone know how much they weigh?

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Get the 40 offsets. W/ the extra width, those should fit better than the 45s.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, and that'll make it a little more flush rite. You think I'll have a problem rubbing with the +40? And do you have any suggestions as to which style?

· Registered
342 Posts
Those green grids look sick! But then again you can paint any rim. With +40 there is no rub.

· Registered
23 Posts
Xbox510 said:
So i've been looking for wheels for quite awile and I'm down to 2 choices rota subzero or grid? I'm planning on getting 18x7.5 w/ either +40 or +45 what do you guys think? Has anyone seen any 2nd gen xbs with either of those two wheels? And does anyone know how much they weigh?
I have a Konig (Countersteer) version of the Rota Grids.

I have the 40mm offsets here.

The Grids weigh 18.5# each.

Hope this helps!

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So I got some 18x7 w/ +40 what size should I run 215 or 225/40/18?

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
I've just received my Rota Slipstreams today. They are on my fridge, but its dark so no photos yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.