Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out, my daughter watches a show on the "N" called "I Carly" anyway, they are making a movie for it, somthing about going to japan, lo and behold, on the coming attractions, they have a RS 5 pulling away. I did a video with my cell phone, not the best but you can see it... Go GOLD..... :rofl: :yes: :D sure hope this works...

http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k109/davidg_05/xb/?action=view&current=icarlyxb.flv

· Registered
1,707 Posts
My ds watches that show too and yesterday, paused it on the xB pulling away.! I was gonna post it, but didn't think anyone here would know what iCarly is!! :rofl:

It still has the RS wheel covers on it too! lol!

· Premium Member
1,052 Posts
The movie is called "iGo to Japan". I've been watching that commercial for weeks now, seeing as how all 3 of mine watch iCarly, and Drake & Josh and Spongebob Squarepants on Nick on a daily basis, pretty much for the entire time the TV is on in this house. When I first saw that commercial, I did not think it was an xB, it went by so fast. But then I really watched it. I was actually going to post a link to it from Youtube last week, but I couldn't find one.

Good find, Shancopp :).....I'll have to take your word on the video, I can't seem to get it to work on my computer right now. I have seen it on TV, so I know what you're talking about. And iCarly is actualy kinda funny (at times) :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.