Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just gathered this from another site:

xB Release Series 7.0
The xB RS 7.0 comes in a unique "Murasaki" exterior color, which means "purple" in Japanese. This sports-themed Release Series brings together a highly distinctive body kit and TRD performance accessories. Accompanying the new exterior color are the following enhancements:
? DAMD Body Kit: Front and rear lower valance treatments with side skirts
? TRD Sport Muffler: Center exhaust system featuring dual double-walled tips with all stainless steel construction
? TRD Lowering Springs: Lowers the ride height approximately 1-1.5 inches
? RAZO Shift Knob: GT Formula Spec weighted with distinctive black leather embossed surface with RS 7.0 logo and matte silver finish
? Color-Tuned Seating Surface: Black fabric with color-tuned highlights & RS 7.0 logo
? RS Badge: Etched stainless steel individually-numbered badge
? Color-Keyed Spoiler: available as a DIO option (limited quantity)

·
Registered
317 Posts
i want to see that body kit

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
If that RS comes with all that, then thats definatly how an RS should be. Loved the red color, but the 6.0 lacked all the cool stuff. I would totally buy a purple xB. Would be so awsome. I think the only thing I am a bit jealous of is the RS 7.0 logo in the seats. I really wish they had put that in the head rests or something on the 5.0. A center exhaust sounds cool too, but I love my dual borla.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.