Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my ScionxB RS 8.0 - traded in the Prius for it. The color of it at first is like **** thats bright but after looking at it awhile it grows on ya - I just got the rear spolier and the premium stereo(probably a waste of money) as additions. Wasn't really for sure if the other stuff was worth the price or not. Anyway just saying hello and looking for ways to improve the look/feel of my new ride - which I enjoy. One thing that has and will be the first to go is the orange gauge lights.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome. Toyota audio is, as you assumed, not really worth what you pay. The spoiler is a great addition though. Most all TRD branded parts can be over looked due to their high price. You can get the f&r Hotchkis sway-bars for the price of just the rear TRD is one example. Just do some homework, look around at people's builds and if you like something, ask what it is and how they like it.

PS- I'm not bashing Toyota or TRD, just stating the facts. I work for Toyota.

·
Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
747 Posts
Welcome. I drive more than anyone here; 42k per year. I am so happy you got rid of that [email protected] Prius. When you get behind the wheel of those you loose 100 i.q. and drive like an idiot. I hate Prius drivers more than dentists and I have given them stitches for my pain. Welcome aboard.

Seriously Prius drivers are worse that the Tri-Feckta= Old Asian Woman drivers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.