Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was on my way to my car after work. He saw my lights and walked over all dropped jaw. Told me he owned the hot lava a few spots over. This guy got suckered into buying this thing and he has no idea what it is. Didn't know its limited. Had a terrible stereo install done. Got "hid" headlights (silver star headlights with the blue tint he is convinced are hid) and already broke the bottom front grille that has the scion in it. It was trashed inside. Torn interior. Dirty. Smoking in it. Kinda sucks that I wanted that one so bad and there are people that have no idea what it is and treat it so bad. Lesigh. /rant

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
hot lava has light up badges!?! whhaaaat jealous

·
Registered
846 Posts
THERE SHOULD BE A LAW!! Darn it!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I should have popped them off after he went inside lol. I want to make my own, I think that would be fun. I'm also working on backlighting the scion thing in front of my shifter where the rs badge sits.
A few weeks after I got mine, girl at work said her husband was looking for someone to take over payments in his voodoo blue. That's the one I really want. I love the idea of a sunroof on my xb and that kit on there. Mmmmmmm

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He said "I paid this guy a couple hundred to put in my hid headlights, and now my center lights only work wen I have my brights on". I told him those ARE your brights. He had 3 12's in the back (no name subs in a prefab box) and you could see where they left bare connections on the wires. Just. Bad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.