Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to remove one of the rear body kit panels. Wanted to see what it looked like underneath before I removed the whole set up. It didn't quite come off like I hoped. It has five screws holding it in place but even after you take those off its still stuck on there. I am guessing some kind of doublesided tape. Anyone know for sure? I wanna get this off of here but don't wanna mess up the kit or the body underneath.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah I never got around to it. Was going to but just been busy and I am worried about tearing it up. Plus the person I was going to sell it was working on getting a sponsorship for a free body kit. I will get it off eventually. Especially if I find someone that wants to buy it.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I am working on getting this thing off. For the front lip however I gotta remove the lower front grill. I can't find the info on this. Anyone thats removed it tell me how. I need this info ASAP. Or point me to the right thread please.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok so now that I got the kit off. Rear bumper looks so much better, I miss my side skirts, I like the way the front looks but miss the lowness of the lip.

Definatly going to be saving up and getting a new body kit ASAP

·
Registered
21 Posts
eviljack said:
Ok so now that I got the kit off. Rear bumper looks so much better, I miss my side skirts, I like the way the front looks but miss the lowness of the lip.

Definatly going to be saving up and getting a new body kit ASAP
How about a kit free pic?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold, painted, and installed on HOTHATCH's ride. Do a search and you will find them. Looks pretty damn good. Its ok, I pick up my new body kit on sunday hehe.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
eviljack said:
Sold, painted, and installed on HOTHATCH's ride. Do a search and you will find them. Looks pretty damn good. Its ok, I pick up my new body kit on sunday hehe.
You are just SO Evil . . . ;)

So, what does the new body kit look like?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts