Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, been wanting to join the forum but hardly had any time to. Im from New Jersey. I love moddings cars, and how it brings so many different backgrounds and people together. Here are some photos of my beater.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Welcome!

That purple plaid actually looks really good. It looks much better applied than the plaid sample you posted up on scikotics. I like it a lot. I'm getting more excited for the plaid I'm about to apply on mine (the third- first pilled, second faded too quick and now this one should finally be perfect).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome!

That purple plaid actually looks really good. It looks much better applied than the plaid sample you posted up on scikotics. I like it a lot. I'm getting more excited for the plaid I'm about to apply on mine (the third- first pilled, second faded too quick and now this one should finally be perfect).
Thanks TartanJack for the welcome. I can't wait to see your plaid setup. Third time's the charm!

Welcome DarrenB! Your B looks awesome.....love the color, the wheels, and the stance.....sweeeet!

BamBam
BoxGT1
:biggrin::rolleyes::)
Thanks for the welcome, BoxGt1!

Welcome fellow RS 7.0 owner. Nice ride. I want to slam mine, but the kit I want is soooo expensive, so for now, I'll just be dropped on springs.
Thanks for the welcome Hellen4wheels! Glad to see another rs7 owner here. I already destroyed the bottom of my right sideskirt, lol. Any other plans for your rs7?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Your RS7 looks amazing! Welcome to the forum...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.