Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello XB owners. New to the XB fever... recently traded my 2010 corolla S for this pretty blue toaster and i love it! looking forward to mod this ASAP! saw some nice rides in here. Excited to be a member.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your RS and my 5.0(s) are the only two xBs to ever come with a factory moonroof. U like yours? I love how big they are myself.
Yeah I like it. It's kind of why I traded the corolla.... I also have a mkv jetta 2.0t wolfsburg edition and got used to the sunroof and power..... which is why I'm getting a supercharger for it :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welcome, i like it, is that blue overlay in the window stock?
I'm not sure I understand your question. If your referring to the rear panel inserts and ARM rest, I did that myself yesterday. If your talking about the edge of the Windows that look blue then that's factory. As a matter of fact I thought every scion had that... never really noticed

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks great and welcome to the forum!
THANKS MAN. your car is looking good. What's a good set of springs to lower the car? I had my corolla slammed.... now I I sit people in the back so I wouldn't want it to rub.... what do you recommend? Also, I'm going with 18s soon as I drop it to try to fill in the gap but keeping in mind I'm gonna have people in the back with me.

·
Registered
159 Posts
ya, i meant the windows that are behind the rear seats. i thought they were regular windows, not the panels. i like the armrest, looks good. springs i would suggest eibach.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Why would you cover your center console when it was made to match the car? I def agree with getting rid of the wheel covers. It was the first thing I did with my RS8.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Welcome and congrats on buying what we all consider to be a great vehicle. You will surely enjoy your RS 8.0 and modding it....it is addictive! Keep posting images as it evolves.

BamBam
BoxGT1
:biggrin::rolleyes::)

·
Registered
647 Posts
My favorite RS is the 8.0. Nice ride... I am riding on Tanabe DF 210's the lowest drop and best ride IMO. If you are used to a low ride than the DF's are the only way to go.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.