Scion XB Forum banner

Rukus Badge

9K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  Jdm79dreams 
#1 ·
Anyone know how to align the Rukus badge on the back door or a site with instructions? I just ordered all the Aussie badges and want to get it right

Discussion starter · #4 ·
I found them on ebay and the sellers name is sydneycityparts just type in Toyota rukus in the search you should find them . I bought the yota badges front and rear , the rukus and the halo edition decal . you can also get the chrome valence piece for above the rear license plate but then that would be the only chrome on the B, maybe if I get the tails one day I would get that piece to match

Discussion starter · #10 ·
The badges are in the mail but yes I still have the xB on it, I've been studying the positioning on some online pics. When they come in i'll take some pics of the install. Thanks for the tips. As for not finding the seller on ebay see if you can check off international sellers, I actually found the guy on U.S. Ebay.

Discussion starter · #11 ·
My Badges showed up yesterday :D installed them in 20 minutes. Pics on their way

Discussion starter · #13 ·
Re-Badged

weird reflection in the Rukus badge because my truck is to close

Discussion starter · #16 ·
my pics are missing ?

Discussion starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys , I was so worried about lining up that rukus badge but all I did was leave the xB one on as a reference point because the rukus one is mounted higher anyways . I must have purchased the last one in stock . Can you guys still see my re-badged pics ? for some reason they are missing when I look :confused:

Discussion starter · #21 ·
Thanks Damaged , they do look really close with the same tilt and all

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.