Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
271 Posts

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
If anyone in Aussieland is interested, I have a rear door Scion emblem and the xB I'm not using. We could work a trade. I'm not desperate, but I wouldn't mind a Rukus emblem . . .
I just like the name.

I'd also like to modify the Toyota logo into a bull head (think Mark Webber).

· Premium Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just checked their shipping charge to the U.S.: $25AU for $75AU total.

to keep costs down you could prchase from the seller and send to my address and i can reship at a cheaper rate

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
to keep costs down you could purchase from the seller and send to my address and i can reship at a cheaper rate
I'm curious how much difference that would make overall. Shipping US to Aussieland is nuts. I once sent a box US Post one-rate at $40, but is was originally quoted at $75 before they realized the one-rate postage for that box to Australia from South Carolina.

My Aussie friend is a wood carver, so I sent him some wood that I could get here but were insane there and he sent me 2 finished one-off sgain dubh, 1 made of the stuff I sent him and one from a 2000 year old Ironbark (if I recall the name) tree felled in a storm.

· Registered
109 Posts
If anyone in Aussieland is interested, I have a rear door Scion emblem and the xB I'm not using. We could work a trade. I'm not desperate, but I wouldn't mind a Rukus emblem . . .
I just like the name.

I'd also like to modify the Toyota logo into a bull head (think Mark Webber).
Did you plug the holes or leave them. What did you plug them with?

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Honestly, I just used some silver vinyl pinstripe I had left over from a project from my Miata. It was supposed to be temporary while I painted the emblem or something else devised. Three years later . . . still there. You can barely see it on the silver.

Oh, and I make sticker/vinyl graphics on magnets and switch them out. I put an ebay-bought black Teq/Vintage Toyota decal and stuck it on so something is on there when "empty." It's flat and small enough to easily cover, while big enough to not look dumb.
I was originally going to put on some blue to make a Scottish Saltire (w/silver-body-color X) under a black Scion emblem. That didn't ever actually happen.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.