Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
are u crazy? $108 bucks plus $28 shipping. I can have them made cheaper. suddenly not so interested

·
Registered
151 Posts
are u crazy? $108 bucks plus $28 shipping. I can have them made cheaper. suddenly not so interested
Hahahahahaa yes for "real" oem ANYTHING from Japan will cost you out the @$$. I used to own a 93 civic hatch and all the Jdm goodies were 3 times as much as they actually cost in japan. It deff sucks but some people really want to be 100% legit when it comes to stuff lime that. Hey if you could have them made, more power to you! Id like to see what they look like. Maybe ill buy em from you haha!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thanks dspeedy, they are much cheaper here lol. And you can actually buy them individually. I think the ebay one were for the set.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Nice. I live on the other side of the country lol but the shipping is still a thousand times better then getting parts from ovrseas.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I spent about $80 total on my rumion badges including the chrome hatch cover.I had the carolla and the aerotuorer made at a sticker shop, and bought my badges and Toyota emblem off eBay. My rumion g emblem is fake as well I really don't care if it's real

1 - 13 of 13 Posts