Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Got my Rumion Front Emblem & Rear Badges in..!!

Pardon my crappy cellphone pics!

so want that front emblem dude... can i ask where you got it from?

·
Registered
104 Posts
you wouldn't happen to know that the Toyota part numbers for thos are? I might be able to get them thru my dealership.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you wouldn't happen to know that the Toyota part numbers for thos are? I might be able to get them thru my dealership.
There are 2 different style of Rumion emblems.

Here's the Toyota Japan part #75311-12B70 for this emblem.

and here's the other Toyota Japan part#75311-12A90

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I kinda want the front emblem...
Oh man.. I coulda hang on to the new style Rumion emblem. I just sent it back to Carson Toyota. Give Jose a call maybe he still have it. Might save you a 4-6 weeks wait if he still have 'em.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
warlord1022, either of the 2 part numbers provided will work on 2008-2010 xB since it's not a bolt on part. You need to modify your grill. the first one is a much cleaner look for me if I have the 2008-2010 xB.

·
Registered
104 Posts
dang... it looks like carson toyotas site is... messed up I wonder if their still around?

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Anything that fits 11 or 12, fits 13 as well.
They are practically identical.

·
Registered
8 Posts
There are 2 different style of Rumion emblems.

Here's the Toyota Japan part #75311-12B70 for this emblem.

and here's the other Toyota Japan part#75311-12A90
Are these both the same size? I think I prefer the look of the first one but it's hard to see.

warlord1022, either of the 2 part numbers provided will work on 2008-2010 xB since it's not a bolt on part. You need to modify your grill. the first one is a much cleaner look for me if I have the 2008-2010 xB.
I want to buy the kit for my '10 RS 7.0, what kind of modification does the grille require?

Also, what do the letters stand for on the G, S, and X badge?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.