Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard back from my Japan contact on the Rumion rear tail lights and bumper set. Wanted to see if anyone else would be interested, can probably save on shipping if I do it all together

I can get the tail light assembly for $285 a set and the rear bumper for $368. This would delete the bumper reverse light and have reverse in your tail light. The body shop that paints your bumper would need to rewire the tails to incorporate the reverse light. Shipping will be about $150 per set of bumper/tail lights. Of course the more sets I put together the cheaper the shipping is.

Anyone interested, please PM me

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$400 bumper only, as my prices are for the set, plus shipping of course

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but was the replacment an exact swap? I want to replace my '08 rear bumper and tail lights as well.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes exact swap.. you would need to rewire the reverse light from the bumper to the tail lights but otherwise everything goes right in.

·
Registered
317 Posts
how well does the Rumion bumper lower the rear line of the car? does it still look normal or will skirts be required?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I brought 2 kits here with tail lights and rear bumpers. Both are brand new from the dealer in Japan. One was a primered black ready for paint, the other ended up being painted white, they said it was on a dealership demo car that did USDM xB bumper lol.

Anyway one went to Seattle and the other went to NJ. I have 4 more kits on order. Prices are going to be higher though, from the way the last kits went after all the taxes and fees I paid, I ended up making less than $50 lol. Truck freight is also higher now since the gas prices are higher.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Where in NJ did it go, cause I am gonna go steal it :rofl:

Sheese its hard enough to get this bumper now its gonna cost more. They just need to make it avaliable from the dealer.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I probably would too, bro. Cause that is the sexiest back end ever...

I'm curious if the price ScionScene is posting includes the Admiration lip... ???

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
xseveredveganx said:
I probably would too, bro. Cause that is the sexiest back end ever...

I'm curious if the price ScionScene is posting includes the Admiration lip... ???

No it doesnt, actually that is the old price. New price is +$150. Its just the Rumion rear bumper w/o 3rd reverse light and the 2 tail lights. No Admiration lip.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts