Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

· Registered
474 Posts
I do like them....really like them....but, I am CAI vented on the drivers side....so it will not be. :(

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im sure a light spray with some spray tint might do the trink but still be affectively enough to still put alot of light out. These thing would look awsome at night either way. But like i said i think the spray tint would work great for darker scions.

G

·
Hmmm Eric Im thinking about getting them on my NBM so if I do I can send you a pic. I rather like them but I feel the same way in wondering how they will look on my darker scion. But they fit my theme perfectly!

· Registered
613 Posts
Eric said:
With some tinted overlays, they may look fine... It's too bad they fit over the fake vents and are not replacements. That would help them not stand out as much. I look forward to the pics!
i'm sure even that can be modified...

i do wonder if they could be hooked up to the Scion foglight switch?

G

·
BMFJOEYG said:
Eric said:
With some tinted overlays, they may look fine... It's too bad they fit over the fake vents and are not replacements. That would help them not stand out as much. I look forward to the pics!
i'm sure even that can be modified...

i do wonder if they could be hooked up to the Scion foglight switch?
Hmm good idea about the foglight switch anyone know the answer to this?

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just so you guys know that are interested in this product. Oznium.com is going to be coming out with these lights soon and are going to be a complete replacement for the plastic piece and snaps right in compared to these last ones I had posted that stick to the black platic piece in the air vent that you would have to drill a hole in.

I will keep everyone posted. I am hoping that I get picked for the testing of the product. If so I will be able to post some pics for you guy when installed.

I am not sure on pricing yet..!

I am not sure on the release date as well..!

I hope to find out details soon, thank and stay tuned...

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just found out we got accepted for the testing of this new product from Oznium.com :D

I will let everyone know all the info when the product is availible. I will also post pictures of the install.

If its a Oznium product you know it will be killer !!

· Registered
7 Posts
I just had the vertical running lights installed and they look great. I had them wired so they are on when ever the key is on because Scion doesn't have day time running lights. They not only look real great, but they are a great safety feature.

So if your significant other doesn't want you to spend the money just say it's for their safety.

· Registered
783 Posts
I'm interested in the too. But, is their a way to wire them so they're only on when the regular lights are on?

· Registered
477 Posts
You can tap into the wiring for the parking lights and they will light only when you have your lights on. I want to have them on only during the day for safety and off when the headlights are on. Have to work on a relay system for that.

Hope the lights are white or amber in color since blue/bluish lights are illegal in my state.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.