Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
109 Posts
I really don't trust Consumer Reports. Nice to see they like our car but they've been misleading sometimes. I use to have a 2000 GMC Jimmy. It was one of their cars to avoid and had the black dots on almost everything. Truck went 100k miles NOTHING broke down on that truck.

· Registered
782 Posts
I really don't trust Consumer Reports. Nice to see they like our car but they've been misleading sometimes. I use to have a 2000 GMC Jimmy. It was one of their cars to avoid and had the black dots on almost everything. Truck went 100k miles NOTHING broke down on that truck.
Well, you know how it is with statistics, some people will realize great value, and some the pits. Everybody has their own experience, just a question of odds.

· Registered
846 Posts
The rateings are made from collecting data from returns that members send in. They are averages. An example, I had a Pinto (yes I admit to it) and got good miles out it with no major problems. On the other hand, some said it was a piece of sh*t. I guess it depends on expectations.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.