Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm proud to say that I took home a trophy for best 2nd gen mild xb!:cheers::naughty::flex::rockon:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations! Curious though, what qualifies as "mild"? Yours doesn't appear to be so mild in my book. Looks hawt.
THANKS ..besides the theme , they inspected my car throughly with all the custom work and dings but there are few out there that went over the top in the "wild " catagory that won and I mean WILD! :eek: in a good way of course :) ...but overall It was fun and scion really takes care of people there.

oh they catagorized on each makes and gens, frs and IQ was included!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SCORE! Congrats! Am jealous fosho
all good bro...if you do have one , here's a few advice, lots of people failed to do is actually displaying your their mods in front of the judges when they do a walk by, instead they just tell them what they have and thats it. Also a few didn't follow the theme which I've done with the whole skeletor thing. Hence Hero's vs. Villians. It was fun and also a learning experience. Hard work paid off :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.