Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have looked all over the place to see if someone had these wheels before i got them and no luck . but i got them anyway and they look awsome!!!! they are $218 from the dealer but i found a scion dealer in new york state i'm from new jersey that would sell them to me for $356 shipped to me that's $89 a wheels and they come with lug nuts also!the name of the dealer is kent brown toyota and the guys name is jim kellog.by far the best prices onscion factory parts i got all my stuff from him he beat ebay prices hands down.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: scion factory 17 inch wheels

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Make that:

·
Registered
254 Posts
That price is great and I love the color. The only thing preventing me from gettig rims is the life still on my stock 16" tires...since the dealer gave me sporty Goodyears. I guess I'm goin to wait till they die to get new shoes.

Did these come w the scion TPS stuff?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I got the same rims this Summer. They are really good on the XB. I said the same thing, I could not find it much online that people has it which is good. I meant to post some photos, but still have not get a chance to do so. I have a silver XB too, so it would be similiar to yours. :D

Good choice. Now probably more people will get it, and I always feel funny when you run into other people has the same things as yours.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Dude!!! I read your post a couple of weeks ago. I contacted Jim Kellogg at Kent Brown Toyota. He hooked me up!!! The same four wheels with lug nuts and caps for $438 shipped all the way to Cali. Also purchased the fog light kit for $189 shipped. Some guy on Ebay in San Diego (close to Cali) was selling the same wheels for $495 shipped and wouldn't allow local pick-up...hmmm???

Should get them by next week. Still have to buy the tires though. I didn't want to install aftermarket wheels. I trying to stick to oem parts.

Thanks for the post.

Spread the word...Kent Brown Toyota in New York...

·
Registered
318 Posts
those look great! where in new york is kent brown toyota?

·
Registered
286 Posts
951 County Rt. 64, Elmira, NY 14903. (607) 796-9600 Jim Kellog (parts director)

·
Registered
318 Posts
that's a little far from me, but if i could get it shipped, then it's totally a viable option. thanks!

·
Registered
286 Posts
i'm all the way in California and still get my parts from him because even with shipping it's cheaper than here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.