Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. im looking to sell my HPI E10 touring Scion FR-S RC. 230.00 + shipping.. it comes with two battery packs, 2 different chargers (the one with the simple plug came with the car as well as the original battery) the second charger is for the second battery and charges much faster and can also use 12VDC to charge the battery at 4 amps. its awesome. i have upgraded the motor and ECU to a brushless system and it also comes with the remote, original box, owners manual, and parts for changing drive systems. the body has minor scratches and scuffs but nothing major at all... it is afterall, and RC car. its a kick *** car. i also have a set of brand new in package drift tires im willing to throw in with it... youll need to mount them on wheels on though or have a hobby shop do it...

im looking to get 230 + shipping. this is a steal.... send me a PM or email me at [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.