Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to be here for the Scion meet 3600 rosemead Blvd, rosemead 91770 CA Target on 3/21/13 friday 8 pm?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm contemplating going but I also have a ton of work to do to my car, so I'm still fence sitting.
Ahh I am up for going but if it is going to be moatly frs/brz crowd I don't want to be the only one there with xb. Since don't know anyone going and it's going to be my first meet.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm contemplating going but I also have a ton of work to do to my car, so I'm still fence sitting.
Ahh I am up for going but if it is going to be mostly frs/brz crowd I don't want to be the only one there with xb. Since don't know anyone going and it's going to be my first meet.

·
Registered
185 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
976 Posts
The flux capacitor is what makes the DeLorean time travel in the movie "Back to the Future."

They're joking with you for the typo saying the meet is in 2013. :p

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
My first experience going to a meet and probably my last

Meets are a vastly variable thing.
I've been to meets where I felt like swearing of CARS all together, at least until an, intentionally, fun drive home.

Other times, I've been on a "high" during and after one.

The biggest keys are the personalities there and their inclusiveness or exclusiveness.
If cold and exclusive to newbies, I want to get-out and never go back. However, interesting and inclusive to newbies can bring a BLAST!

What happened at this one?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Meets are a vastly variable thing.
I've been to meets where I felt like swearing of CARS all together, at least until an, intentionally, fun drive home.

Other times, I've been on a "high" during and after one.

The biggest keys are the personalities there and their inclusiveness or exclusiveness.
If cold and exclusive to newbies, I want to get-out and never go back. However, interesting and inclusive to newbies can bring a BLAST!

What happened at this one?
Exactly how you just put it everyone was with there with their own clicks dogging you as you pass by looking at there rides. Stood there for 5 mins and drove off. I guess it s not my thing if I don't know anyone. It was a mix crowd of different imports. You would think the more cars the better but thought wrong.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I think you pulled in just as I was leaving. Did you get there around 10:40pm? There was a more varied group earlier in the evening. Don't give up on meets just due to one bad experience sometimes it's just the luck of the draw on who's there.

·
Registered
845 Posts
The only experience I've had with meets was at the macdonalds parking lot in Aspley, Brisbane, Australia. That was just a bunch of tools bragging about how fast there car was and how loud their stereos are. If you didn't have their idea of a "mans" car they would give you crap. I had a corolla gti. Enough said.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.