Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Looks nice!

-> i like the color too. The shade of those rims look better than I would have suspected and will now include it in my "maybe" list. I like the look of the rims themselves too.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the props guys. I am still enjoying the "new car" appeal but once that wears off this baby is going under the knife!! :D

I agree with you TartanJack the rim color was a maybe for me when I was at the dealer but once I saw them on the car I liked the look.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wave Rider
The ride is noisier, I can feel the cracks in the road more than I did when I test drove the stock XB at the dealer but its not that big of a deal. I expected that would happen once I got the wheels on. The handling is a little better with the 1 1/2" drop too and suprisingly smooth on the stock shocks.

As for the wheel ???..... here goes my manhood out the window .. I have no idea :( . They had after market wheels on display at the dealer so I chose to have them put on there but I did not bother to ask what brand. They are 19" wheels wrapped in 235/35 tires.

G

·
salb80 said:
Wave Rider
The ride is noisier, I can feel the cracks in the road more than I did when I test drove the stock XB at the dealer but its not that big of a deal. I expected that would happen once I got the wheels on. The handling is a little better with the 1 1/2" drop too and suprisingly smooth on the stock shocks.
Ok thanks for the info!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice Car. I picked up my first one from Longo too (Aug 3rd). Blackcherry with exact same wheels! LOL. Looks exactly the same except color!!! I picked my second a week later from Hamer because they are the only one had manual RS5.0 back then. My RS5.0 is in the audio show for my minor mod. I will post my car picture when i get back from holiday!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.