What: Scion Car Show

When: Saturday May 22, 2010
Parking Lot opens at 9:00am
Judging starts at noon

Where: Dunning Scion
3745 Jackson Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Just off of I-94, West of US – 23

Why: This show is part of the Jackson Road Cruise. No entry fee. Must register at www.JRCruise.org. 12 different trophy classes including Best xB gen1, xB gen2, tc, lowest, best media and Scion owners chose award to name a few. Food, refreshments, games and Scion sway available. There will also be an “open” car show. Judging for the “open” portion will starting at 6:00pm. Scions are eligible for both shows, but not required for both.

Any questions, please ask. I have been working with the people at the dealership on this show.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Who: Scion Owners

What: Scion Car Show

When: Saturday May 22, 2010
Parking Lot opens at 9:00am
Judging starts at noon

Where: Dunning Scion
3745 Jackson Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Just off of I-94, West of US – 23

Why: This show is part of the Jackson Road Cruise. No entry fee. Must register at www.JRCruise.org. 12 different trophy classes including Best xB gen1, xB gen2, tc, lowest, best media and Scion owners chose award to name a few. Food, refreshments, games and Scion sway available. There will also be an “open” car show. Judging for the “open” portion will starting at 6:00pm. Scions are eligible for both shows, but not required for both.

Any questions, please ask. I have been working with the people at the dealership on this show.
Anything planned for 2022?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts