1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did anyone else get this from Scion:

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Dear Scion Customer:

Now that you've owned your Scion for a few weeks, we're asking your opinion once again this time about the vehicle itself. Scion remains committed to giving you the best ownership experience possible, and we need your feedback to do this.

The information you provide will be used by Scion, a Marque of Toyota Motor Sales, USA to continually improve our products and services, so please be as specific as possible.

just curious :rolleyes:

·
Registered
476 Posts
When did you purchase your xB? I haven't received any letters lately, but I did receive a survey a month after I purchased mine on 8-19-07.

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
I have recieved one so far.. it dealt with my experience at the dealership/ Nothing at all about the car.

Guess I'll have to go check my email now.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
scion said:
When did you purchase your xB? I haven't received any letters lately, but I did receive a survey a month after I purchased mine on 8-19-07.
i bought mine in October and have received 2 surveys so far - the first one was on my buying experience and this one is asking about any problems i have had and any suggestions i have for improving the xB...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I never received any letters. I did get a phone call with about 10 minutes worth of questions. They were all about my opinions, so I know I got them right! :D

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i received a survey from RDA Group the other day w/ a $1 bill inside - i am glad i received it as i forgot to mention a few things when doing the Scion online survey ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts