Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After doing research tonight, I have run across a few who have the Tc wheels on their box. It's the 7 double spoke wheels, 18x7.5, 5x114.3; 39mm offset & a hub diameter of 54.1 Which is what I am concerned about. If this information is correct and my 2011 Xb has a hub diameter of 60.1 (if memory's correct), then will I need hubcentric spacers to use them? Ie: with a smaller hub size how can I make these work?

Thanks.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Not sure about the bore size. But as far as I know. The tC2 wheels bolt right on.

·
Registered
595 Posts
no need for hubcentric spacers the lugnuts will keep the wheel centered. keep in mind if you purchase the TC2 wheels make sure they come with the lugnuts also. i paid $80 at the dealer for 20 lugnuts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I gave www.perfomancewheeladapters.com a call this morning to see what they could tell me about the information I had on my Xb and the Tc wheels I am looking at purchasing.

They were very helpful and within literally 15 seconds had the answer I needed. It turns out that when they changed the scion Tc wheel pattern from 5x100 to 5x114.3 they also increased the hub center as well to 60.1mm. So it's an exact fit for the wheels on both the bolt pattern and the hub size just like the factory 2011 Xb wheels currently on my car.

Now I just need to make sure the one's I am looking at purchasing are truly what they are represented to be, before I purchase them!

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I gave www.perfomancewheeladapters.com a call this morning to see what they could tell me about the information I had on my Xb and the Tc wheels I am looking at purchasing.

They were very helpful and within literally 15 seconds had the answer I needed. It turns out that when they changed the scion Tc wheel pattern from 5x100 to 5x114.3 they also increased the hub center as well to 60.1mm. So it's an exact fit for the wheels on both the bolt pattern and the hub size just like the factory 2011 Xb wheels currently on my car.

Now I just need to make sure the one's I am looking at purchasing are truly what they are represented to be, before I purchase them!

Does the size apply to a 2009 as well?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts