Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you guys are going to Scion United, I want to get an idea of how many 08 xBs will be rolling. Count off..

1. ScionScene

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
How many of you guys are going to Scion United, I want to get an idea of how many 08 xBs will be rolling. Count off..

1. ScionScene
2. Eviljack & boblamb58

·
Registered
12 Posts

1. ScionScene
2. Eviljack & boblamb58
3, 24K BOX

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Well that makes three gold boxes I know of so far. Me, 24k and there is one from scikotics. Unless thats you as well 24k.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmm all RSs? No reg boxes..? thats a bit strange haha. I know they invited all 08+ Scions. They had an overwhelming response on the 04-06s so they picked and chose on those. But from what I hear any and all xDs and 08 xBs all got chosen.

·
Registered
12 Posts
eviljack said:
Well that makes three gold boxes I know of so far. Me, 24k and there is one from scikotics. Unless thats you as well 24k.
Nope we don't roll with any club yet. :eek: But we're lookin

·
Registered
162 Posts
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!! :naughty:

i'll be cruizin' in this weekend!!!

I just can't wait!!!!

1. ScionScene
2. Eviljack & boblamb58
3, 24K BOX
4. Animal Boy

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Animalboy.. where u rolling from in S. CA? What time are u leaving fri? I should be rolling out of Chino on Fri in the am.

·
Registered
162 Posts
well i live in santa ana and i'm pickin up a chick at cal poly pomona :naughty:

but as for a time, i think i'll be leaving pomona between 6- 6:30am

i'll be hopping on the 10 freeway to catch the 15 North

Chino is like right there so i'll prolly catch u guys on the freeway!!

Dammit if only i got my horn installed sooner i would of been honking the whole way!
I have a dukes of hazzard horn!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Just talked to eviljack and they're crossing Oklahoma this morning with plans to hit Vegas tomorrow early in the am. I think I actually saw his gold XB drive by from my office window.

Anxious to see the photos of this deal. :photo:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
they didnt really have a time where u can take pix of other scions there, which i think is a dumb idea. it woulda been cool to see other people who were chosen. they kept all the cars gated off somewhere. only display cars were a chop-top rockstar xB, 2 chop top xDs, and a TC. of course a few TRD xBs and drift car TCs on display in various booths. TRD does have a supercharger coming out for the xB2 around end of June they said. The head R&D guy said it bring the xB to about 210hp or so and priced at about $3200 retail. The free gift from Scion for the xB2 is the TRD tip and the dash applique kit.. selling mine since I have exhaust and applique kit already.. anyone interested?

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
eviljack and I will be making a new thread about our journey.. look for it in a few days.

I just got home about a half hour ago, eviljack is still on the road :)

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Yes I am back. About a 1 1/2 hrs ago. Tired gonna get some sleep. Yes that photos shows our return trip, which ended up being less miles and time then the trip there. We drop through the following states.

PA
WV
OH
IN
ILL
MO
OK
TX
NM
AZ
NV
UT