Scion XB Forum banner

Where do you fit into Scion's age profile?

• Total voters
241 - 257 of 257 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Just barely made the second choice... March I'll get kicked out for the 31-40. Although being a back country guide and factory worker my whole life makes me eligible for the Over 50 easy....!

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
Here is a good kilt vendor, for the money:
In-Stock Kilts by Tartan

If your seriously interested in looking into a kilt forum, I STRONGLY recommend:
Home
Brotherhood of the Kilt
thanks TJ!
wow, those are some good prices! bookmarked for later. the 3 i looked at were about the same price i paid for the Amerikilt i bought new, my other one i bought off ebay. i doubt i'd have much to say on a kilt forum and it'd be only a matter of time before what i did say got me run off, lol

/me whistles

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
I am/was (am unless KT ran me off) one of the mods on there. The only thing that would get you ran off would being a complete JA, which you are not.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I just realized that the poll does not update every year so now I’m in the 2nd age group. Wonder if how much the number would change if we did this poll again.

·
Registered
80 Posts
i bought this as my first brand new car when i was 19. still got it still happy. tons of future plans hoping to come

·
Registered
37 Posts
I found this age survey very interesting.

I am 31 and considering getting a new Scion xB. I like its looks, fuel economy, utility, and practicality, and spaciousness for a compact.

I thought the car was geared more to drivers in the 17-29 range. Its nice to see that people from all walks of life are finding the XB a good option.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Reading the post I must be older that dirt pushing 68 and my wife is 65 so we have kids older than most posting here. 2012 Black Sand and the wife loves it and I get to ride in it since it's hers. Just seem to be short on 12 volt power supply but kicking butt

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
happy to input that I am 19 and the xb is my first scion!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
I feel the same. I just turned 70 and I installed rear speaker upgrades. I found it interesting that today's upgrade projects are so much easier than when I stated doing them ~50 yrs ago. When I installed speakers in my Surburban's front doors, I had to cut hole for the speakers along with the mounting holes. The radio didn't fit the dash,so I had to cut the access area with a hack saw (no adapters were made yet). Today's adapter rings are made for speaker's hole layout along with the car's mounting holes. No drilling required. Electrical harness is polarized so not to hook the speakers out of phase. Amazing (old guy talking).

·
Registered
4 Posts
54 and loving my 2015 Super White xB. My wife thinks i am going thru a midlife crisis. Since I got it I put 18 inch wheels with pirelli tires on it, new upgraded Half din receiver with GPS, black vinyl accents on front and door handles, tinted all glass at 30%, added fog lights and rear spoiler with shark fin antenna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

241 - 257 of 257 Posts