Scion XB Forum banner

Where do you fit into Scion's age profile?

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi everybody,
Got my 08 BCM in Feb. Had no intentions of buying, but something said ' this is it'. I'm 58 and was looking at Avalons. Just shows to go ya.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Welcome ChuckWW!!!!!!! So glad you went with the xB and not the Avalon! I think you will be too! Lots of advice and ideas here!

·
Registered
635 Posts
ChuckWW said:
Hi everybody,
Got my 08 BCM in Feb. Had no intentions of buying, but something said ' this is it'. I'm 58 and was looking at Avalons. Just shows to go ya.
Wlcome to the site ChuckWW, I am sure you will enkoy the xB tremendously.

·
Registered
281 Posts
ChuckWW said:
Hi everybody,
I was also looking at Avalons when I fell for the XB. No regrets and I got to leave over 10 grand in the bank. Welcome.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Aw man. I'm sorry about that. You're right. I set up the poll missing out on the 21-year-olds. Total brain lapse on my part. You're best to go with "Under 21" 'cuz that's a heckuva lot more fun.

:)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Ross said:
I am 21 which doesn't fall into any of the categories, so I just voted myself as "under 21" instead of 22.
i did the same thing :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Poll changed to "21 or under" to include our 21-year-old owners. Again, sorry for the omission. I mean, I am getting gray-headed, so forgive me for being drain bamaged. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
just got our 2009 scion xb black.
had a honda element before
hubbys 50+
the mileage is phenom!!! first 2 days its 34!!!!!
really like it!!! good choice!!!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
sunbeamuk1 said:
just got our 2009 scion xb black.
had a honda element before
hubbys 50+
the mileage is phenom!!! first 2 days its 34!!!!!
really like it!!! good choice!!!
welcome!! glad to have ya here!!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Oh you kids....I'm 67 years young and when I'm driving the xB I'm just a kid again! Gota the love it....

Brewski
08 xB, M5

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Brewski said:
Oh you kids....I'm 67 years young and when I'm driving the xB I'm just a kid again! Gota the love it....

Brewski
08 xB, M5
Welcome to NSxB Brewski!!

glad to see you are enjoying the xB!! btw, what color did you get? make sure to post some pics in the Image Gallery:

http://newscionxb.com/image_gallery-b3.0/

21 - 40 of 257 Posts