Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a brand new XB Headrest DVD monitor set for sale. Part number PT900-52080. Purchased new and have never installed or used. Still sitting in box. Includes 2 headrest units, remote control, 2 wireless headphones. New 1499.00. Will sell for 900.00 shipped.

·
Registered
88 Posts
i purchased some headrest monitors to have put into the original headrest the back headrest will be close but i think they should work. I found the factory set up is quite expensive

·
Registered
88 Posts
yeah i was going to go with the headrest with the monitors in them but they didnt have any cloth headrest to match my current interior so i bought some monitors to have installed in the 4 current headrest and the scion badge that has the led reflective lights to install in the top of the middle back headrest hoping the monitors fit in the back headrest it will be very close if not i will have 2 headrest monitors for sale as well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.