·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You had to see it on CNN. The police looked like the Keystone Cops at one point. The video just shows the very end.

·
Registered
141 Posts

and Part 2!!

This gal can drive it like she stole it!!! handling and speed !!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
She was pushing a 100 at times they said and outhandled them also!!!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
rswscion08 said:
She was pushing a 100 at times they said and outhandled them also!!!
See when I read this I have two gut responses. First one is to laugh when they say high speed pursuit topping 100mph at times. I was cruising at 100mph on the way to vegas. Second I feel sad for the police. She out handled them??? Yeah a gen 1 has a tight turning radius but come on. Thats just sad that a xB outhandled a police car.

·
Registered
476 Posts
The reason that she did get out of the car and walk back towards the police was to ask what kind of donuts they wanted! lol

Glad all ended well and everybody walked away unharmed.

That was kind of funny!!!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Make that take YOUR box, drive, and get it beat up and IMPOUNDED!

(The acceleration and handling of the xB1 compared to the cop cars was actually quite impressive. That was great for an Echo wagon. I wonder how out Celica/Carolla/Camry wagons would compare . . .

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
The xB is already on the most ticketed list, so this is going to make them even more suspious.

High speed chases are the second highest cause of death for law officers, so they take this very seriously.

Okay, negative side aired.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.