·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Nice find Eric!

what i want to know is how the xB ends up in the Popular priced Trucks category? :lol:

no one can decide what it really is as evidenced by insurance companys rating it differently...

·
Registered
266 Posts
My insurance company calls it a wagon. I don't mind, it means it's just that much cheaper to insure :D.

·
Registered
326 Posts
my insurance rates it as a SUV, but i just recieved my new registration calls it a suburbsn, go figure ??? I guess i will have to call the insurance and see if i can get them to change it.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
wow...I'm surprised, actually. With the sub quality plastics and ease of damage that can be done, I am surprised.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Shancopp said:
wow...I'm surprised, actually. With the sub quality plastics and ease of damage that can be done, I am surprised.
Thats because all car interiors are made of the same things these days.

·
Registered
130 Posts
My guess is that it was nominated due to the surprising spaciousness. I still can't get over how cavernous the space in the front seats feels.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Shancopp said:
i do not really think that the plastics in the xB are sub quality, i like the textures and most plastic i have seen scratches/mars fairly easily...

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
really? I've got a few scratches and only know for sure how a couple of them got there. I can't remember if it was this site or SL, that a guy was POed after scratching his dash with an envelope! :eek: Dont' say I blame him!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Shancopp said:
really? I've got a few scratches and only know for sure how a couple of them got there. I can't remember if it was this site or SL, that a guy was POed after scratching his dash with an envelope! :eek: Dont' say I blame him!
well, i put on silk gloves when entering the xB cabin environment so as to avoid those types of accidents :naughty:

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
yanges said:
Shancopp said:
well, i put on silk gloves when entering the xB cabin environment so as to avoid those types of accidents :naughty:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts