1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
326 Posts
my insurance rates it as a SUV, but i just recieved my new registration calls it a suburbsn, go figure ??? I guess i will have to call the insurance and see if i can get them to change it.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
really? I've got a few scratches and only know for sure how a couple of them got there. I can't remember if it was this site or SL, that a guy was POed after scratching his dash with an envelope! :eek: Dont' say I blame him!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Shancopp said:
really? I've got a few scratches and only know for sure how a couple of them got there. I can't remember if it was this site or SL, that a guy was POed after scratching his dash with an envelope! :eek: Dont' say I blame him!
well, i put on silk gloves when entering the xB cabin environment so as to avoid those types of accidents :naughty:

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
yanges said:
Shancopp said:
well, i put on silk gloves when entering the xB cabin environment so as to avoid those types of accidents :naughty:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.