Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a silver 2012 xb and was wondering what color rims match a silver paintjob? Im gonna get deep dish rims 18 thanks.

polish
chrome
other color specifiy like black face chrome lip.

black polish.

was thinking of getting the ssr kleids, but i dont know which one the guy had exact

super low disk
or normal disk thanks

here the link to the guys rims

F/S SSR Vienna Dish Kleid VIP xb2 - Scionlife.com

VIP Style Xb2 | Stance:Nation - Form > Function

xB2 FOR SALE: SSR VIENNA KLEIDS 5x114 18x9+25/18x10+30 - Scionlife.com

New look for the scion619 - Scionlife.com

· Premium Member
709 Posts
I suppose its what ever you like.
Is there any trim or add ons you have done any other color than silver? Or plans for any?

I personally like chrome on any color if they are the right rims. Same with black, with the right rims they can look good with any color vehicle, depending on your preferences of course

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pretty much the same setup he has except mine is silver same kit.

Also what look better on a silver car?
silver tint or black considering hawaii has the front 2 door have to be 35% and rest can be dark as you want.

· Registered
335 Posts
I want that cool purple tint with the bubble effect on it. Awwwwhhhhh yeeeaaaa

· Registered
979 Posts
We should install this on Phobic new car while he's sleeping as a surprise! :boxing:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Parking

TartanJack, you should probably move these last posts to a new thread called "Lets harrass Phobic" so as not to jack this thread any more. :)

· Registered
328 Posts
We should install this on Phobic new car while he's sleeping as a surprise! :boxing:
View attachment 1049

TartanJack, you should probably move these last posts to a new thread called "Lets harrass Phobic" so as not to jack this thread any more. :)
Just ordered for my box Rolf 😃😀😃😀😃😀😃

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
I was thinking of silver-silver on the back ones . . .
For that panel-truck look.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Back to topic, . . .
The beauty of sliver is that almost ANY color can look great, as can a coordinated set of hues.
Red
Orange
Blue/red
Purple
Yellow
Green/red
Green/yellow
Gray, Black, and red or orange (CLASSIC combos)
"Classic" Toyota red/orange/yellow striping.
Silver/white/black (ala-Apple)

Almost any color you can think of

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
\What color B?

(Edit: Helps if look back at beginning of thread . . . :p d'oh)

· Premium Member
709 Posts
Silver

· Registered
1,033 Posts
www.discounttiredirect.com has a tool to help you visualize wheels on your car. Visit the site, click on Wheels, enter your vehicle info, then Go. Now you can select an optional wheel size. Now any wheel that has a "See It On Your Car" link, you can click on that and select Silver to see it simulated on your car. Now you can click on any wheel, size, or wheel brand shown below the car to see it on the car.

Even if they don't have the exact wheel you're looking for, you can get a sense of the style and color that you might like. Have fun shopping!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.