1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Yo ross nice find on the official info. However there are plenty of photos and video on youtube about this vehical. Boblame took some nice photos, but they got washed out. Car was so damn hot it over exposed his images hehe. And I got some ok photos on my camera, but someone on scikotics got a decent video of the unveil.

Here is the link:

http://www.scikotics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=874111#post874111

Just watch the video for a bit. Its not the best due to lighting but its gives you and idea of what the unveiling was like.

Oh yeah and they showed us some future concept drawings. One was a kinda jeep, FJ, buggy thing. Man I hope they make that. I will trade in my xB in a heartbeat for that thing.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Thanks Ross! Love that orange!! I love love love the interior and I've gotten w/ the custom shift knob guy about one like that! (with RS 5.0 #37) Wonder if it got anymore hp for the RS? I test drove one and it was a pooch! Didn't wanna get up and go at all. I thought I read it has 101 hp?

Thanks for the pix!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.