Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought people here might be interested in this (email I got today). I agree with the stuff chosen and it was nice to see that some of the more ridiculous options that definitely didn't fit our cars were not picked as frequently. There were a lot of those in the choices I remember. I think the xB owners made a decent choice too ... we don't need a navigation system (that might go out of date, require pay updates, look tacky, an extra costly item that might break) - we have smartphones. Amirite?

==================

Thank you for being a part of The ScionLAB!

Your feedback helps us to set a course for the future of Scion. People from across the Scion organization depend on The ScionLAB to help make important decisions about what features to offer on future models, how to make our cars fit better with your needs, and how Scion can become more involved in the community.

What are your “must have” options?

In June, a ScionLAB survey gave you the chance to build your Scion with the features YOU most wanted. Across all Scion models, the most popular features were:

We also asked what you would choose if you could get one “no-charge” feature:

FR-S owners like the idea of a hands-free Smart Key system:

iQ, tC and xD owners preferred the convenience of Navigation:

xB owners wanted the safety of a Back-Up Camera:

Your Viewpoint on “Corporate Citizenship”

Scion wants to be a positive influence in the communities where our cars are sold, so we wanted to learn what we could do to have the biggest impact.

We recently asked your opinions of two philanthropic programs sponsored by Scion, Scion Motivate (a competition to find and fund young entrepreneurs) and Art Auction Charity Events. The majority believe that both these programs not only fit the Scion image, but also made you feel more favorable towards Scion.

Six-in-ten ScionLAB members also feel that Scion is doing a very good or excellent job with their philanthropic efforts, and believe these efforts should be talked about more frequently. As a member pointed out…

“I would enjoy having more active communications regarding Scion’s community outreach and corporate responsibility programs.”

You also told us the best way to communicate with you about these philanthropic efforts would be either through an opt-in email or a TV commercial.

What Remote Vehicle Services Would You Consider?

As we look for ways to make the experience with your Scion even better, we wanted to know what types of remote vehicle services you would consider for your next Scion. You told us the top three most important remote vehicles features are…

1. Remote door lock/unlock
2. Vehicle finder, location notification, parking location
3. Status monitoring (check vehicle condition i.e., battery charge,
fuel level, etc.)

·
Registered
661 Posts
The all 4 auto windows would be nice and a cheap cost to do. My daughters 07 tC has for both windows, up and down.
Better stereo would always be nice. But our factory ones aint that bad anyway. That would eat at some cost though.
The back up cam would be great and would have to tie in with the stereo upgrade. More cost.

The only reason I say cost so much is itll either jump up the price, or have things removed to cover it.

My personal want... more horsepower! Maybe a turbo or V6 option. Id be all over a v6, since toyota has ditched the turbo. I mean they already supply ithe 6 In other models. And we all know theres tons of under hood room.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Id love the auto headlights. I forget half the time to turn mine on until im already 2 miles away from home because Im so used to my malibu having them.

I also wish they put in the intermittent wiper switch as stock as well.

Small things you wouldn't really catch buying a car can make a big difference once you realize.

Im happy they put 2 reverse lights in the newer xb's mine is a pain to find the curb at night parallel parking on the passenger side lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
My personal want would be better transmissions. 6-speed manual and 6-speed auto. Using a 4-speed automatic in 2013 is simply inexcusable.
Agreed... really 4 speed automatic? its 2013 we should be up to 6 speed automatic. I automatics with 8 speed now its crazy.

·
Registered
284 Posts
yea ive updated my head unit to pioneer and added a camera...and helped so much on those blind spots.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Back up cam would be great!

Also: An onboard emergancy life raft and automatic deployment feature.
Early warning astroid/meteor detection buzzer.
Zombie outbreak sensor.
Aluminum hats to block alien mind control
Ultra violet light to detect any DNA after a complete interior cleaning
Smoke screen deployment system
Stealth paint for anti-radar dection
Fuzzy dice
Mother in law (When applicable) electrical shock seat and ejection package.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.