Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have a source to back this up, but I just saw the following numbers reported for November:

2008 Scion xB: 3,842 units

2008 Scion tC: 3,845 units

2008 Scion xD: 1,932 units

...so much for the speculation that the 2nd Gen xBs weren't selling well... I still rarely see them around town, but did see two or three on the freeway while I was commuting downtown for jury duty this past week :)

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Eric said:
I don't have a source to back this up, but I just saw the following numbers reported for November:

2008 Scion xB: 3,842 units

2008 Scion tC: 3,845 units

2008 Scion xD: 1,932 units

...so much for the speculation that the 2nd Gen xBs weren't selling well... I still rarely see them around town, but did see two or three on the freeway while I was commuting downtown for jury duty this past week :)
that sounds about right - i heard or read somewhere recently that Scion sold 173,000 cars in 2006...

that is an average of 14,416 vehicles a month, compared to 9619 vehicles for this November - i think sales will build as more exposure to the new models occurs...

·
Registered
476 Posts
My dealer can't keep them in stock! I've seen only a couple on the streets so I guess people are traveling from other cities to buy them here.

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Well they ain't selling in my area, at least not that I've seen.

I have spotted 2 xB2s in the past month, but not more than once.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
scion said:
My dealer can't keep them in stock! I've seen only a couple on the streets so I guess people are traveling from other cities to buy them here.
i think that is a selling ploy! the dealers around here have 8-10 xB's at a time - they have plenty at the docks - i wanted the Super White xB and mine was brought up from docks - i got it with 7 miles on it :rockon:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts