Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am asking for help in updating ScionWiki.com. Originally populated with information for various sources, including Wikipedia, it has grown somewhat outdated and needs some spring cleaning...

So, if you're familiar with working on wikis, please help keep ScionWiki.com up-to-date and/or add new content.

If you're new to the wiki thing, click here for a cheat sheet to help get you started.

Thank you very much! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
When NewScionxB.com first launched, G2xB.com was the only other 2nd Gen Scion xB-specific forum online. It didn't take long for NSxB to take off and become the fastest growing site devoted to the 2nd Gen xB. Unfortunately, for members of G2xB.com, there came a point when the site was no longer maintained and then, eventually, it went offline. I was contacted a while back about purchasing the site and domain name from the previous owner, but the asking price was out-of-reach. Since NSxB was already alive and well, I made a generous offer for just the domain, but it was not to be.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
At one point, Eric owned G2xB.com too and had it reroute here.
I don't know what happened to G2xB.com after Eric sold NewScionxB.com to its current owners.

Oh, and I was one of the last new-user registers on G2xB.com. Looks like it was a good site at one time, but rather dead by the time I found it. I do like its name better, esp. if an xB3 ever gets made.

Just checked: G2xB.com still redirects here (well, the welcome page). Here is the announcement- http://www.newscionxb.com/120-announcements/6431-g2xb-com-now-redirects-newscionxb-com-forums.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts