Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
The coolest part, to me . . .
Most people think xBs are ALL slow as snails. Yet, this guy chooses an xB as the body for his dragster. Maybe, it will work to help folks realize just how quick these really are.

If you didn't read that article . . .
The underpinnings are his old Celica-body drag car, built with a space frame, under a STOCK shaped xB body. He says the aerodynamics of the xB2 are actually quite good!

·
Registered
783 Posts
TartanJack said:
Most people think xBs are ALL slow as snails. Yet, this guy chooses an xB as the body for his dragster. Maybe, it will work to help folks realize just how quick these really are.
this xB doesn't look slow as a snail. http://www.yosax.com/slammer-scion-xb

·
Registered
75 Posts
TartanJack said:

If you didn't read that article . . .
The underpinnings are his old Celica-body drag car, built with a space frame, under a STOCK shaped xB body. He says the aerodynamics of the xB2 are actually quite good!
Kinda like the aerodynamics of a 55 Chevy - Give it enough power and it will go warp speed - ;)
Tell us more on xB racing :yes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.