Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think you ought to screen the advertisers a little closer. You are actually running this one and because you do some may think you are sponsoring the item.

$69 Scion Power Chip125 Horsepower Increase 7 MPG Boost Easy Install + Money-Back Guarantee

We all know these do not work.

Is there a way to screen them??

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And an extra 14 MPG. Super SAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
Ya'll see ads?
I don't. Must be the new software and home for the forum. I see none. Where are they visible?

May be something blocked by "Upgrade My Membership."

Edit:
It is. Tung made the mods "lifetime members" when he changed the forum software to VB. So, I don't know where they ads are and what is different for the different levels.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I first went to the site there was a nice photo of a yellow xB and on the left was a list of ads. Here is the list:

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think you have to logged out to see them because it says if you are registered you will not see the ads.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There is even one for the Soul. UGH

·
Registered
22 Posts
There are adds? I have never seen one on this site. Didn't know they were here.

I run Firefox with ABP and Ghostry and they seem to make most popups and many adds disappear.

Or are you talking about adds that show up someplace else?

Allan

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I run Firefox also and YES they are ads. I just don't think it is right for the site to run an ads for a 69 dollar chip that will give you 125 more horsepower when everyone know it is a sham product.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Guests will see the most ads. Registered users with a FREE account will see fewer ads. Paid users will see even fewer ads.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Guests will see the most ads. Registered users with a FREE account will see fewer ads. Paid users will see even fewer ads.
I don't have a problem with seeing the ads. Just the ones that are a scam.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts