Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, I want to do something new next season, a whole new custom setup and I'll be selling this one - minus the TV, but I will tell you what kind of TV it is and give you the mounting hardware for it.

It comes with 2 sub boxes, 2 RF 10" subs, the fish tank that I haven't used but have tested and it is waterproof, the entire casing pieces, basically everything that you can see is all yours if you want it.

I really don't want to ship it cause its very heavy, some pieces are awkward and wouldn't ship well at all, but I will drive up to 5 - 6 hours to meet with someone who wants it. I'll even install it for you if you want. Its wicked easy, can have it in and out in less than a half hour.

I will also include that mirror, its plexi glass and wont shatter on ya!

I want $500 for the setup. If you want the amp and capacitor we can discuss that too.

Im going to be honest, it doesnt sound good at all, its just for looks. Im sure someone could make it sound good, but I didnt bother with it. This thing def wins trophies though.

·
Registered
647 Posts
What are you going to do now? More function less show? G/L with the sale.. I am sure someone will jump on it.

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its going to be show worthy and have some sick bump to it. Im grabbing a few subs that have orange cones and inverting them in a huge box with a nice monitor, and an xbox all mounted in that setup.

its going to be intense when its done.

·
Registered
647 Posts
its going to be show worthy and have some sick bump to it. Im grabbing a few subs that have orange cones and inverting them in a huge box with a nice monitor, and an xbox all mounted in that setup.

its going to be intense when its done.

Sounds sick. I have stayed with more go than show but I am already thinking about more changes. Possibly 2 more 12's and another DD M3A, kick panel components and 8's under the rear bench. 5 amps, 3 sets of components, 2 - 8" mid drivers, 4 - 12" subs total!! Oh, 2 more batteries and 320amp alt.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Im gay. put a ps3 in ur box like me. way better.

·
Registered
200 Posts
come on phobic. haha. i was thinking about buying but nevermind.

·
Registered
200 Posts
so lets talk about this setup. i have a few questions.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.