Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This belongs to a good friend of mine and owner of the Al & Ed's Autosound in Huntington Beach CA. He was kind enough to let us use his car for the 2010 SEMA show where it was a hit. We took the White xB and wrapped it in red vinyl and then added the body art for the show. I got 1000 looks driving it from Costa Mesa to our Headquarters in Huntington Beach alone.

For 4 days people would ask questions like:
Who did this wicked install?
How much power is this?
Are those 8 15" Rockford woofers in there?
Why isn't the Playstation out?
Are the girls boobs real? Yes and no....

8 15" woofers, yes thats right. JT had to add vehicle reinforcements to the roof and side panels. 4500 watts of power, a real big screen LCD TV for the games and Superbowl parties. Even the guys from the other booths like Vibe Audio, Earthquake and Kicker said we had the loudest car there. Everytime I turned it up 1/2 way SEMA officials would come lookin for me. At 1/2 way the signs hanging from the roof would start swaying and the crowds were there for the bass and the "air massage" as one guy called it.

One of his installers; Sam also bought a 2011 xB just after I did and is Fully sponsored by JL Audio. They dropped him 2 13" shallow drivers to do under the seats and their new sleek amps and separates too. I'll get pix when they are available.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3892636/2009-scion-xb-sport-wagon-4d/page-1

I took all the pix and was responsible for the vehicle before, during and returning from SEMA.

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you didn't hang with them, believe me they were hot. Mckayleigh the brunette is super sweet, Tiffanie was the blonde in the middle when the girls are doing the peace sign. Her boobs are real and her butt is real tempting. Melanie got the most photos of her face anyway. Her hobbies include snowboarding, partying and racing exotic cars. Her boy-toys best friend owns a Lambo dealership in Vegas and she has her own fast car too. M6 with 20" BBS 3 piece wheels, race tuned engine, Brembo Brakes and yes I road in it and had the piss scared out of me too. Not the hottest girls I've spent time with but the most fun. Everytime I turned up the music they would start dancing more. That drew in the crowds and we got more people interested in the Klat7. All this bass was playing for 4 days with the A2DP from my cellphone. We had the loudest car and the loudest streaming car at that.

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 is they give you the gear and expect a crazy install.

2 is you are their slave for shows, photo shoots and promo events and also get the gear. With this you are in a contract. This is the one that sucks. Most expenses for gas are on you, they pay hotels and event charges, maybe food but it sucks otherwise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.