Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm kinda new here but I gather from what I have read that if you had the dealer install suspencion mods they would be covered under fac. warranty. I know thats what the delaer told me when I asked him about TRD Sion xB components.Also if the dealer reconizes the after market installer. best bet is to call and ask, that could save you alot of work.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Do I have to make my xb back to stock height in order to have it serviced at the dealership?
if you are there for a oil change and tire rotation you dont but if you are there for a blown strut and is under warranty then yes cause they will assume the strut is blown do to lowering springs just an example. my car was lowered a week after purchase and i went for oil changes 3x and never did they refuse service to me

·
Registered
979 Posts
The dealer would have to prove that an aftermarket part or mod caused something to break in order to refuse warranty service.

There is a nice article here at TRD Sparks - which is a Toyota/Scion dealership.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.