Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hola. Finally got around to taking some pics of my new 2012 Army Rock xB. Love the radio features - wireless streaming and phone calls. The telescoping steering wheel is also great and of course the outside temp and clock being visible.

So far I've added a Broadway mirror, some Nexen CP672 225 50 16s, Focal F16 wheels in mat black, and an InAlfa (now called Signature) electric moonroof. Still want to black out the center caps - hopefully with a sticker and do a pin stripe to match the red trim on the wheels and also want to try out some stock body colored steel wheels for the swiss army knife look I want. :D

Here's some pics next to my RS 5.0 in the garage.

· Registered
33 Posts
The army rock on black rims def looks mean..i wonder has anyone else painted their xB a different color?? I was thinking of painting mine school bus or banana yellow..i'd call it "The Short Short Bus"and have huge Sciotiks sticker on the back..

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
I bought mine with the intention of painting it. I was planning either a green or voodoo blue. Then, Toyota made the Voodoo RS- so that's out.
I got silver specifically b/c the exposed other bits would be "metal" colored . . .
BUT, the economy dropped out in late 08 (picked mine up June 1, 2008), a couple job changes and a drastic cut in pay has killed that for now.

I'm still planning to do it . . .
When finances allow . . .

One of the schemes I've thought if is "chromium" yellow (the deeper, richer yellow- which is also the same as Lotus Racing Yellow and the color of the stripe on my Miata) with red trim.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.