Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there one avaliable for the 08 xB yet? I remember seeing an advertisment for TRD making one in the future, but haven't seen one anywhere.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's out. I could have sworn I've seen it on scion.com just a day or two ago, but I can't seem to find it now. Here's a link to my local dealer's website for accessory pricing. The 18th item on the list says TRD Quick Shifter for the xB. Unless stated otherwise, all accessories on that page are supposed to be for the '08 models. I did a google search and found a couple other dealer websites offering the same item, but can't find it in the TRD catalog, on eBay, newscionparts.com, or TRDsparks.com. I'll ask my dealer today if I get the chance.

http://www.newarkscionworld.com/Scion-Accessories.aspx

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yep, that's it. Finally got around to talking to my dealer today, who called up the parts center. They gave the same part number: PTR03-52083, with a price of $150 if i wanted to install myself.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I may make that one of my first mods. I always wanted to do it in my Jetta but never did. My Jetta actualy had two different ones avaliable. Both gave a 10% shorter throw and could be used together for a total of 20% decrease.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found the magazine I had originaly saw the advert for the short shifter. Here is the part number that it gave. Anyone able to check to see if this number works?

PTR46-52080

·
Registered
266 Posts
I did some web surfing and have come to the conclusion that PTR03-52083 and PTR46-52080 are both quickshifters for the xB2. However, both are TRD and for whatever reason the first of the two is only $229 w/install and the latter is $335 and there are much fewer places to find it. Next time I place a part order at my Scion dealer, I'll ask them to run the two numbers to see whats diff.

·
Registered
66 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts