Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Short Throw Shifters 54% reduction.

I am machining STS's. Because I can private label these, I can be more aggressive in the performance, 54% reduction instead of 30%, and reduce the retail price drastically.

Is any one interested or are there too many STS's on the market already???

If any one has any comments, please email me at:
[email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Axxtion STS's will be transmission based short throw shifters with about a 50% throw reduction. Your console shifter will be unchanged. For straight line driving, many drivers prefer the shifter down close to the console and they think it looks better. For closed course driving, many drivers like to keep the top of the shifter closer to the steering wheel for better control. By keeping the STS at the transmission end, you can make the shift pattern extremly short while keeping the shift knob closer to the steering wheel. If I decide to manufacture, pricing will be around 70 bucks which includes Priority Mail shipping to your door. As I have posted before, I am at this time trying to gage the market.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Go for it!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.