Scion XB Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
I went with some 18x8 +30 MB Battles in Bronze with 225/40/18 Falken Ziex rubber. Currently sitting on DF210's

Here's a couple of pics. Sorry they've been edited a little with some HDR. There are a couple of night shots below that show more of the bronze/gold of the wheels.

·
Registered
49 Posts
man that voodoo is gorgeous wow props

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
That looks good man ^
Your exhaust tip made me chuckle too.

Everybody looks so good with bigger wheels and drops, I can't wait to get off these stock 16's this summer

·
Registered
38 Posts
That looks good man ^
Your exhaust tip made me chuckle too.

Everybody looks so good with bigger wheels and drops, I can't wait to get off these stock 16's this summer
Thanks Damaged, I've got a skull fetish:) plus the wife doesn't drive it cause of it:)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Those wheels look 5 times better then the TRD wheels. How wide and what's the offset / et?

AZ

sorry for the super late respose... but the measurements are as followed for these rims

Rim size: 19X8.5, 5 LUGS, ON 115MM WITH 35MM OFFSET

sold those already and just picked up my new set up for this year

BBS rc090 17x8 +20 offset
black semigloss face and lips
rc bolts bbs badges on 205/40/ falken 512's

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
After installing my Airlift air ride kit, I decided it was time to get some new some new wheels. They're Five AD X5F wheels. They are all 19x8 with a +16 offset after you factor in my adapters (same ones I used for my salad shooters) since these are 5x120. I'm running 215/35/19's all around. The front can go a little lower now that I had the front camber adjusted to -1.

·
Registered
661 Posts
After installing my Airlift air ride kit, I decided it was time to get some new some new wheels. They're Five AD X5F wheels. They are all 19x8 with a +16 offset after you factor in my adapters (same ones I used for my salad shooters) since these are 5x120. I'm running 215/35/19's all around. The front can go a little lower now that I had the front camber adjusted to -1.

Now that looks sweet. X Gangster spoiler? Looks huge in that pic.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks Slorocket. Yeah, it is an X Gangster spoiler. It is a lot bigger then the stock one, especially in person. I love it because it is different though. Not to many people have it around me.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts