Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i ordered a carbon fiber hood on april first. it has been nuthin but a problem getting it. at first they sent me an xd hood and i was pissed. but now i finaly got them to ship the right one and i get to keep the xd hood. so im gonna sell it. within the next week ill post something up about buying the hood. so if anyone knows somebody with an xd that wants a carbon fiber hood. keep your eyes open.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
There's a guy in Columbia, SC who would LOVE one. He's on scikotics in the Columbia chapter.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ill try to post up a picture this weekend. im liking the east coast bites on it. im in maryland. ill also post somthing on scikotics about it. just keep your eyes open on this thread and tell your xd buddies thanx.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok this is the hood. its $550 on the site. but im asking $400 for it. tell your buddies with xd's. here is my email. [email protected] give them my email for questions ide like to get rid of it fast.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
brand new and never used still in the box

·
Registered
12 Posts
Maybe its just me but I would think it cant be a good grade of carbon fiber if they just let you keep it for free. I mean I understand getting a discount for them messing up, but free?! That $550 out of theyre pockets... Just sounds too good to be true Imo....

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they wanted me to destroy it. so i couldnt sell it. and i said no. and they said youve already been through enough trouble with this. just keep it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.