Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my second RS 5.0 on Saturday for my place in NV. I must love them if I own two now, right? Oh yea my gf has an 09 stingray blue one too. LOL Anyway, this one has some graphics on the side that the original owner just put on a month ago or so (so no fading issues to worry about). I for the life of me can't decide if I should keep them or peel them off. New wheels, tires and shocks are coming. So just out of curiosity, what would YOU do? Keep da graphics or remove 'em?

This is my other one back in San Diego:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Personally, I would never put stickers on my cars. I would have removed them the day I bought it. Nice RS5's

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Haha. I actually did. I removed a dealer sticker and the graphic you see had another line above what is there now and that came off - the day I bought it. It's funny in that it seems that females seem to like them and men, not so much. This graphic was picked by the woman who owned the car and then she had someone install them. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As in get the puck out of here? :biggrin:
Yah, it's gonna be easy to peel them off in the heat. It's probably only a matter of time. I wish I had the $200 she spent on them for other goodies though.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'd remove those. I'm all for graphics and making your two xbs very different from one another...but I'm not feeling that graphic....its too small, fit for a jet ski.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep. The more I look at it, the less I like it. I'll be peeling and getting my lighter fluid out soon for any left over residue. It's the best stuff to use - even better than 3M's adhesive remover imho. I've peeled off a lot of stuff like these over the years. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.