Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered from Weathertech, they sent the wrong ones, now they say middle to late June.
Anyone know where I can get these sooner?
vanhool 2045

·
Registered
326 Posts
I orderd them from the dealer. I have a 2 week lead time but they are due in next week. I orderd the channel mount, no stickey tape..

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Goldtouch said:
I orderd them from the dealer. I have a 2 week lead time but they are due in next week. I orderd the channel mount, no stickey tape..
hey Goldtouch

please post some pics when you get them installed - i have never seen the channel mount version before :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
okie dokie... I have a few new additions to post but i'll wait till i get the covers. I wish my damn plate would hurry up. New York is so slow. :x

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Eric said:
My WeatherTech deflectors came in yesterday & it looks like they're the right ones... I haven't put them on yet, but I held them up to the window & they look like a match... I need to wash the car after we had a light sprinkle that polka dotted the dust & pollen, so I hope to get 'em on by this weekend :)
are those channel mount also Eric?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Eric said:
My WeatherTech deflectors came in yesterday & it looks like they're the right ones... I haven't put them on yet, but I held them up to the window & they look like a match... I need to wash the car after we had a light sprinkle that polka dotted the dust & pollen, so I hope to get 'em on by this weekend :)
hey Eric

did you ever get the deflectors on? i would really like to see them :yes:

·
Registered
326 Posts
ok guys, you are making me jealous now. The ones i ordered from the dealer came in but they weren't the channel mount. I waited almost a month for them. Any way, I had them call the supplier while they ere there and now they are supposed to have he channel mounts by the end of next week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts